I would encourage my family and friends to purchase a water filter and/or buy bottled water. I would highly recommend for everyone to begin to drink Spring water. If you read the label, lol, on the sides of real spring water, you will notice a list of minerals and their percentage. This is the reason for drinking spring water for the minerals.
![]() |
| Mineral Composition and PH balance indicated on real spring water bottles |
Tap water is overly processed and has added ingredients one being fluoride, which if you are not aware, Fluoride is harmful to humans and animals too. I have included some links for further reading.
Fluoride in Water
Whats in Your Water
I will share a story..
I have been working with several people who are interested in improving their overall health. One lady is working on stamina throughout the day. I shared with her the importance of drinking water daily. In one week's time, I was approached by the same woman, who shared she was now able to walk up and down the stairs without feeling exhausted! Bravo to her, all because she drank some water! Water is Life!
You do not have to believe anything I say, Always do your own research.
Let me know your thoughts or if you have any questions, comment!
Thanks for dropping by
PassionFruit Ju

So true!! Water is essential to making everything in our bodies work correctly. Good post, cuz!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Debbie